Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Who Wants to Write for Kids?




You do? Good. 

I have just the thing to help you get your "write" on. Actually, I have two ...


I now offer a critique service where you can get specific, detailed feedback on your manuscript - from plot points to page turns. For more information, click here: www.catherinebaileybooks.com/work-with-me


Aaaand...

I am also starting a series of free posts about publishers that accept unagented work, as well as posts linking to awesome author resources. My goal is to help authors get their hustle on, and start submitting. Details and links will be posted here on my Crooked Book blog on Wednesdays, Unless ... you know... I get distracted or busy or behind on a deadline. 



I will continue to share helpful insights along the way! And pictures of my pets (obviously). 

No comments:

Post a Comment