Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by fellow blogger, Lauri Meyers. Thank you Lauri! You are both sweet and funny (I can prove it - look here: http://www.laurimeyers.com). To play I must list ten interesting things about myself which will be easy since I am so fascinating.
(1) I like donuts past the point of reason.
(2) I lived on a sailboat in Greece, and in a converted chicken coop in Canterbury.
(3) I am terrible at math BUT I do like the number two.
(4) I was in one real plane crash and another almost-plane crash.
(6) I was an intern at Cartoon Network.
(7) I have an older sister who - until recently - was always taller than me but, in our thirties, I have grown taller than her by like, half an inch. We are really short (under 5') so this is a big deal. I'm pretty sure she's shrinking. Or else I unknowingly ate magic beans.
(8) 87% of my parenting is folding laundry.
(9) I was stung by a wasp during the bar exam.**
(2) I ran two half marathons which means, based on math, I have run seven full marathons.
And now, I must also nominate some other bloggers for this award who will list ten interesting things about themselves, nominate others, and so on. I believe scientists call this the "Cycle of Life" or, more commonly, the "Flux Capacitor."
Josh Funk: http://papajfunk.wordpress.com
Amy Dixon: http://www.amydixonbooks.com/amillionwords
Jaimie Engle: http://jaimiengle.com/blog
Anna Staniszewski: http://www.annastan.com
Dani Duck: http://daniduckart.blogspot.ca/2014/06/fairy-dog-mothers.html
** I passed so, you know, nice try wasp. Nice try.